Sunday, September 13, 2009

Michael Wesch: A Vision of Students Today

This movie does capture my college experience for the most part. I'll choose not to read some of the things I'm supposed to, and I might even miss a blog or two. I'll spend time studying, and I'll barely open some of my books. I'll go to class (as long as I'm not ill)and be $20k in debt when I get out, but I'll still probably take it for granted. At least when I get out I'll be able to make more than $1 a day. I spend most of my time on my computer (in fact thats one of my annoying traits), but atleast I get the chance to own one.

Can technology save us? If technology can keep us from being lazy and slacking off.
If the technology can keep us interested in what we're learning. If it can prevent student burnout and keep us motivated.

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Bands. Powered by Blogger