Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to my blog. My name is Brittany Thomas and I am studying elementary education. I hope to graduate in 2012 if not sooner. I aspire to teach third graders. Why third graders? Well, when bouncing from job to job looking for something that could hold my attention, use and further develop my skills, and entertain my poorly stimulated brain a friend of mine mentioned substitute teaching. I had tried almost everything else. The mundane fields of retail, photography, day care, house keeping, and delivering pizzas no longer pleased me. I stepped into substitute teaching and for some silly reason I listened to others instead of myself and hopped into high school. A total nightmare! After coming to the conclusion that high schoolers and middle schoolers were unable to satisfy my talents I braved the world we call elementary school. I absolutely loved it! I never sat foot in another high school or middle school again. I was now able to stand up in front of a class room and teach the lesson plans laid out by others. My brain was no longer feeling like a fallen souffle.

MySpace

0 comments:


Blogspot Templates by Isnaini Dot Com and Wedding Bands. Powered by Blogger